The Management School Sydney (TMSS) has a policy with working closely with our Education Agents. View the current TMSS Agent Network.
Agents must be reputable organisations and must agree to abide by TMSS’s Agent Agreement conditions. TMSS is also willing to appoint professional associations, industry bodies and other organisations in affiliation with educational agents.
Role of an Agent:
- Agents will assist the College in recruiting students within the region or in Australia to study the courses on offer at the TMSS.
- Agents will assist students in applying for an Australian Student Visa as well as ensure that the students understand the conditions of their visa and other legal requirements.
Benefits of working with TMSS:
- TMSS is committed to maintaining a close working relationship with all our education agents to guarantee that students are being delivered services in an ethical, friendly and professional manner.
- Our experienced marketing staff will respond to requests from agents promptly and will also provide all the necessary marketing support to agents in a timely manner.
- Eligible students will receive an offer letter within 48hrs (subject to meeting relevant admission criteria and all support documents are submitted)
- TMSS offers an equitable commission structure
- Our user-friendly website which can be easily navigated, has all the necessary documents and information available at all times.
- TMSS ensures that working collaboratively will be mutually beneficial